RE: "TI" confirmation problems

  • Phil Cooper
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 7, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have two contacts with TI5N on RTTY. One on 10m from Feb 2003, and one on
      40m from Feb 2007, and neither are confirmed on LoTW.
      Fortunately, I don't "need" either, as I already have TI confirmed on most
      bands.
      However, it would be great of TI5N could get any problems sorted out for
      LoTW.
      There are quite a few LoTW users that upload VERY infrequently, and some
      have not done an upload since LoTW started.

      I am currently running at about 25% of my logbook (around 13k QSL's from 51k
      contacts) being confirmed on LoTW, which is amazing.

      73 all

      Phil GU0SUP