not just digital people

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      That submit to LoTW after a contest.
      I was pleasantly surprised to find dozens of LoTW qsls in my account from
      people I worked in the ARRL 160 cw contest over the weekend.

      Picked up a few more 160 states.

      Thanks to all.

      A flying saucer results when a nudist spills his coffee.

      Bill H. in Chicagoland
      webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
      Current Weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org
    • Scott L.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
        I just checked and my ratio is 1:5 used LOTW so far. I had 55
        confirmed out of 262 confirmed so far. This is a much higher ratio
        than I expected. Usually the best ratio for me is RTTY contests for
        LOTW confirmations.

        Scott-KN3A

        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "FireBrick" <w9ol@...> wrote:

        > That submit to LoTW after a contest.
        > I was pleasantly surprised to find dozens of LoTW qsls in my account
        from
        > people I worked in the ARRL 160 cw contest over the weekend.
        >
        > Picked up a few more 160 states.
        >
        > Thanks to all.

        > A flying saucer results when a nudist spills his coffee.
        >
        > Bill H. in Chicagoland
        > webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
        > Current Weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org

      • Andrew O'Brien
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
          I actually got 3 new countries via LOTW in the past couple of weeks,
          very encouraging.. All the result of submitting contest logs.

          Andy K3UK

          --
          Andy K3UK
          www.obriensweb.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
            Yes, I'm also very encouraged. Since October I've added 3 new
            countries from LOTW and now stand at 75 countries confirmed, so I'm
            getting there!

            --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" <andrewobrie@...>