Re: [RTTY] [ARRL-LOTW] I found this to be common in LoTW

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      Well I'll put on my flame resistant suit.
      (I'm a retired firefighter and still have my gear hanging on a hook.)
      I think we should go back to 'you move, you apply for a new call that
      represent your state/district'.

      Or...you sign /# ALL THE TIME.

      Goggles, Coat, Hat, Gloves, Boots are on. fire aways guys.