Man these RTTYers are FAST! - Followup

  • Robert Chudek - K0RC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      Here's a follow-up regarding RTTY QSLing via LoTW.

      You may recall I said I had better than a 25% return rate in less than 24 hours after the chads had settled in the chad box (old timer).

      Last week I uploaded 423 NAQP QSOs and now I show 213 confirmations from the NAQP... so far!

      That's a rate of return of 50.35% in about a week.

      Thanks to everyone for the Q's and thanks for the QSL's!

      73 de Bob - KØRC in MN