Re: [ARRL-LOTW] It has to be easy!!

  • Rick Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2007
      on the left when you chose your QSOs there is a
      download report.
      YOu can specify dates and calls or all there

      Scotty W7PSK

      http://farechase.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2007
        At 04:31 PM 6/13/2007, ottuser wrote:
        >Hi,
        > Have been trying to get all the logs I have corrected where needed,
        >double checked, and where needed make any needed changes. I have a
        >'ton' on logs dating back to the 50's that I am going through, and
        >includes the overseas 'rest-stops'. My question is:
        >Going to the LoTW site [which I think is a lot faster now with new
        >server], I downloaded and saved in their respective files the
        >confirmations, some covering a 30-year span. I am stuck with the other
        >part of the puzzle: I want to know if it is possible to download from
        >the server all the submissions you made [of course doing individual
        >sites - HB/CT/4L/DU2 etc.]. I know you can do it 25 at a time [like
        >your confirmations], but where is the option to download the your input
        >files? Is it even possible?
        >Thanks,
        >73,
        >Joe W7LPF

        Yes. On LotW, pick "Your QSOs". On the left hand side of the screen is
        a "Download Report" selection. That'll give you a single ADIF file
        containing all of your QSOs.
        You can select what QSOs to download (by callsign, for example) using
        my query screen: http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm
        -Rick
      • Joseph Lutz
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2007
          Hi Rick, etal -

             If you go to the left of the My QSOs - you get the
          download for the QSL's received.  In the center you
          can select QSO's to list, and there you can get either
          the QSL's [hits] received, or the QSO's [uploaded
          files you uploaded to the server] - in either case
          from that center option area I find no place to
          save to any type of file - or am I just brain dead?
          [My wife would agree by the way].
          I tried several times in the center area - and
          'program' it to select [*] any callsign - and then
          for my different calls - separate of course - and it
          will give me a list with all/all my calls I uploaded -
          and I ask in date order and it always gives it to
          me alphabetically??? And I always do not/not
          check confirmed QSO's only.  But be that as it
          may, I can not see where I can save even that
          kluge! ??
          Joe

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2007
            At 06:09 PM 6/13/2007, Joseph Lutz wrote:
            >Hi Rick, etal -
            >
            > If you go to the left of the My QSOs - you get the
            >download for the QSL's received. In the center you
            >can select QSO's to list, and there you can get either
            >the QSL's [hits] received, or the QSO's [uploaded
            >files you uploaded to the server] - in either case
            >from that center option area I find no place to
            >save to any type of file - or am I just brain dead?
            >[My wife would agree by the way].
            >I tried several times in the center area - and
            >'program' it to select [*] any callsign - and then
            >for my different calls - separate of course - and it
            >will give me a list with all/all my calls I uploaded -
            >and I ask in date order and it always gives it to
            >me alphabetically??? And I always do not/not
            >check confirmed QSO's only. But be that as it
            >may, I can not see where I can save even that
            >kluge! ??
            >Joe

            I don't know of any way to download QSOs directly from the LotW site.
            You can download QSLs (confirmed contacts only) using the "Download
            Report" selection on LotW's Query page.
            If you want all of your QSOs, use the query page on my website.