mobile does NOT require separate accounts

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      County hunters do not require separate 'Accounts'

      But if your travelling and making contacts, just note in your log,
      entry/exit times from each county.

      They when you go to upload the logs.

      separate each section of the log.

      For example, I would "Sign" each section of the log

      Cook County section
      Lake County section
      etc.
      In the signing process you click on the Station Menu Item and choose Edit
      Location.
      The first page of the Edit Location has your callsig, Grid Square, Zones,
      and IOTA.
      Click 'Next>'
      And you will see that there are choices for State and County.

      Make the changes to reflect the location for that section of log.

      It's a bit cumbersome to do this for each county you made qso's in.
      but the County Hunters will love you for it.

      I can do this quite easily now that I have the system down.

      BTW, it would be great if everyone lobied the LoTW for a easier, more
      intuitive 'Signing Process'.
      Many people don't even know that second page on the Edit locations even
      exists.

      Bill H. in Chicagoland
      webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
      weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org