Re: script to download you log

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 11, 2007
      This appears to only download QSLs.

      Gerry VE6LB

      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Rick Murphy/K1MU <k1mu-lotw@...>
      wrote:

      > At 06:28 PM 4/10/2007, FireBrick wrote:
      > >nope, no joy, even the rickmurphy program, (which I had from
      before)
      > >didn't work when I first tried it...won't work now.
      > >
      > >Just an empty file named lotwreport.adi.
      > >
      > >It's got to be something wrong with my computers.
      > >
      > >but...I can download my lotw qsls with no problem andI can upload
      my qso
      > >without a hitch.
      >
      > Bypassing everything: pick the LotW "Your QSOs" menu. Off to the
      left
      > of the selection box is a "QSOs Menu". Click on "Download Report".
      > Blank out the date, click the "Include QSO detail box" then click
      the
      > "Download" button. If that doesn't yield a good download file, it
      may
      > be time to get in touch with the LotW help folks. It might be your
      > computer and it might be something else.
      > -Rick

    • Bob Nielsen
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 11, 2007
        You need to add "&qso_qsl=no" to the URL string in order to get all
        QSOs.

        Bob, N7XY

        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 11, 2007
          At 10:06 AM 4/11/2007, Gerry wrote:
          >This appears to only download QSLs.

          What "This" are you speaking of? My web page's query build will build a
          LotW query that will download all of your LotW QSOs unless you select
          the "Report on QSL Records Only?" checkbox.
          -Rick
        • Joseph Lutz
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 12, 2007
            Well Rick/et al - I been trying for 2 days to do it
            either via your site Rick or the other one given
            on this group and all I get is either - one with no
            records or ''unable to download from this site'.
            I have tried on yours Rick with putting in the
            user name and pw - and leaving it out. either
            way - nothing.  I once started to do it the
            looooong way by 25 at a time, but 'life's to
            short' - so best just stop trying, at least until
            I get my taxes done [which I have yet to start
            on!!].  Have a great day - we went from mild
            weather to cold/rain today.
            73,
            JOE W7LPF
            Ex: W7ZQV/KG6 - W7LPF/DU2 - CT1DKG/CR7DKG - HB9IBA
            MGR: 4L1DA

            BTW - Also tried to narrow things by just downloading for specific
            Calls - I.E. W7LPF/DU2 - HB9IBA, ETC, but it sits there for awhile
            then defaults to the ''unable to download''.

            Ciao!
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 17, 2007
              Well Rick, I finally got something, using your program.
              I decided to sort of do it piece meal, seeing it would
              be a lot of QSO's - and just got back my complete
              upload for W7LPF/DU2 operation 1978-80 [26,762
              qso's]. Now to get the rest and then will have them
              all saved on CD's.  Tks.
              73,
              Joe W7LPF

              BTW - Still getting 'hits' on /DU2 log - in fact today
              checked and some from 79!!

              Now maybe when I get them all on disc I can empty
              my one file cabinet and get rid of the paper logs.