Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: Response rate for old logs

  • Joseph Lutz
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
      Hi guys,

          You want doing something futile - I opened up
      my one file drawer and checked: I entered by
      hand well over 26K regular and contest QSO
      during my W7LPF/DU2 ops [79-81], when - it
      was fun being one of the few that operated from
      there on CW during that time frame.  Anyway,
      for all that work - I have 127 confirmations via
      LOTW.  I believe a big reason of the
      sparsity of the return is due to the LARGE amount
      of confirmed QSL's I have in boxes here.  Same,
      or even lower return is evident from my operations
      from the other places.
      73,
      Joe W7LPF