Re: Processing difficulties

  • Dave Lindsay
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
      Thanks for the replies.

      You misunderstand me Neil, I don't upload duplicate QSO's just new ones I have
      had. I do know that lots of QSO's with particular contesters are already confirmed &
      wondered if perhaps I could edit them out somehow.

      As Dave, NK7Z said, it is probably more efficient just to leave them there & upload
      them.

      In essence they are all different QSO's but duplicate QSL's.

      It was just a thought.

      73

      Dave, GM4HQF GQRP 2513
      Aberdeen