Wayne, N7NG resigns from ARRL

  • Anthony W. DePrato
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2006

      Wayne
      Happy New Year
      I am sorry to hear you leave the ham radio world does not have many left at HQ that listens to us. only two left now and they are not in the higher click of his grace king dave. also it a couple of lines in your statement worry me as to the future of LOTW and the membership.
      73 look for you on the bands
      Tony

      QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

      ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
      Since 1962
      CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
      A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573 SKCC #1227
      VBA  AMI RNARS WIA RSSA