Info plse

  • Robert Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hello,
      What does most peoples put in their logs....when working 10/15 and 20 meters......do U use SSB or Phone?
      Not sure which would be correct ......Does it make a differents in getting the LOTW award?
      73's
      Robt  KQ4PK

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
        At 09:30 PM 11/7/2006, Robert Jones wrote:
        >Hello,
        >What does most peoples put in their logs....when working 10/15 and 20
        >meters......do U use SSB or Phone?
        >Not sure which would be correct ......Does it make a differents in
        >getting the LOTW award?

        Both are in the same "mode group" so they'll match.
        See https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq#modes for a list of the mode groups.
        -Rick
      • Robert Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
          Hi Rick,
          Thanks for the info...I had started to reload,just in case I was missing something with it....lol!
          I know the mode is important.....I was afraid if some one had put in SSB and I had put in phone.....that I would miss the contact.
          73's
          Robt KQ4PK

          Rick Murphy/K1MU <k1mu-lotw@...> wrote:
          At 09:30 PM 11/7/2006, Robert Jones wrote:
          >Hello,
          >What does most peoples put in their logs....when working 10/15 and 20
          >meters..... .do U use SSB or Phone?
          >Not sure which would be correct ......Does it make a differents in
          >getting the LOTW award?

          Both are in the same "mode group" so they'll match.
          See https://p1k. arrl.org/ lotw/faq# modes for a list of the mode groups.
          -Rick

          Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.