Cert renewal

  • Julio Peralta
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      I just renewed 2 LOTW certificates. It only took several hours to get
      the new certificates back from the ARRL. Once I received them Using the
      instructions in the e-mail that accompanied the certificates I doubled
      clicked on the attached certificate and it self loaded in the TQSLcert
      program which removed the red circle with the line cert. I was then left
      with 2 W4HY cert's. I right clicked on both to determine which was the
      old one and deleted it. Done.

      I then did a download of new QSL's and it works fine. BTW it is a 3 year
      cert.

      Julio, W4HY