Re: [ARRL-LOTW] WAS reports...

  • Bill Coleman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2006
      On Jun 14, 2006, at 3:11 PM, Ben Coleman wrote:

      > Ben "Now if I could just get South Carolina for 20" Coleman

      You and me both! (I need them on 10 and 15, too!)

      Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL Mail: aa4lr@...
      -- Wilbur Wright, 1901
    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 18, 2006
        There is another screen that is quite good for the needed states.

        Go to your WAS account then click on Application. The next screen
        will show all the missing States for each band, mode etc.

        Quick & easy.

        73 John ZL1BYZ.