My Contacts

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)
    Message 1 of 16 , May 1, 2006
      A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete LOTW contact
      file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?

      73,
      Mike, W5UC

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 16 , May 1, 2006
        Try this page. It worked for me. Thanks to Rick/K1MU

        For more complex queries, use the query page I created at
        http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm - it'll let you query
        everything, date filter, callsign filter, etc. It was built using
        the
        details documented in that developer documentation. (And no, it
        doesn't
        send your LoTW password to me).

        Bill, N5RR

        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)"
        <w5uc@...> wrote:

        > A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete LOTW
        contact
        > file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
        >
        > 73,
        > Mike, W5UC
        >

        > --
        4/28/2006

      • R Johnson
        Message 3 of 16 , May 1, 2006
          Try Rick Murphy's site.
          http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm

          73 es GL
          Bob, K1VU

          At 21:33 5/1/2006, you wrote:
          >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete LOTW contact
          >file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
          >
          >73,
          >Mike, W5UC
          >

          >--
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)
          Message 4 of 16 , May 2, 2006
            Thanks All. That worked. I built a new computer for the shack and
            couldn't remember where I saved the file for my logging program.

            73,
            Mike, W5UC

            At 08:33 PM 5/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:

            >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete LOTW contact
            >file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
            >
            >73,
            >Mike, W5UC
            >

            >--
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links
            >

            >--
          • Robert Jones
            Message 5 of 16 , May 4, 2006
              I have enjoyed reading about the LOTW....I have uploaded 299 logs but only gotten 20 confirmed...
              Now I is there a way to find out who or whom has uploaded their qso for me to confimed?
              I used the web for the one below but it only shows what I have uploaded.....Am I expecting to much?
              73's
              Robert  KQ4PK

              Try Rick Murphy's site.

              At 21:33 5/1/2006, you wrote:
              >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete LOTW contact
              >file in ADIF format.  Would you please post that again?
              >
              >73,
              >Mike, W5UC
              >

              >--
              >

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Bill
              Message 6 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                Robert,

                There is no official list of LoTW users. However, for over a year,
                HB9BZA and I have been keeping a list of users that we glean from
                our own and other user's lotwreport.adi files that can be downloaded
                from LoTW. Typically we find from 10 to even a hundred or more new
                user's callsigns per week. We have quite a few DXer's and
                contesters that send us those LoTW QSL report files. The current
                list, as of yesterday, includes 12,118 callsigns, representing 293
                countries, that have uploaded part or all of their QSOs to LoTW.
                The list is available from hb9bza.com or my website --
                http://www.bbcyber.com .

                My website also has an on-line searchable list that will return
                callsigns of users when searched by callign, prefix, or country.

                In addition, if you want to look at spots that are easily identified
                as LoTW users, look at DXLabs SpotCollector. I use that all the
                time to see if the people that are being spotted or those that I
                hear on the bands are LoTW users. I maintain the lotw.mdb database
                file for DXLabs, the latest list and/or database file is also
                available from my website. Given the choice, I'll work the LoTW
                users first because the QSL is pretty much a certainty.

                This is a free service we provide.

                Good Luck and 73s,

                Bill, N5RR

                --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Robert Jones <kq4pk@...> wrote:

                > I have enjoyed reading about the LOTW....I have uploaded 299 logs
                but only gotten 20 confirmed...
                > Now I is there a way to find out who or whom has uploaded their
                qso for me to confimed?
                > I used the web for the one below but it only shows what I have
                uploaded.....Am I expecting to much?
                > 73's
                > Robert KQ4PK
                >
                > R Johnson <k1vu@...> wrote:
                > Try Rick Murphy's site.
                > http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm
                >
                > 73 es GL
                > Bob, K1VU
                >
                > At 21:33 5/1/2006, you wrote:
                > >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete
                LOTW contact
                > >file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
                > >
                > >73,
                > >Mike, W5UC
                > >

                > >--
                4/28/2006

                > >Yahoo! Groups Links

                > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                crafts Ham radio

                Service.

                > ---------------------------------
                >

                > ---------------------------------
                > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using
                Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

              • K0HB
                Message 7 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                  There's something farkled in your algorithm. Your database shows my
                  previous call, KG6AQI, as a mainland call. The current holder is in fact
                  in California, but all the KG6AQI logs on LoTW are from Guam.

                  73, de Hans, K0HB
                  ex-KG6AQI

                  --

                • Bill
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                    Sorry Hans, but there is not enough time in my day to review every
                    possible variation of location where a call could have been. When I
                    hear from those such as yourself that have found errors in the list
                    like country or zone, I try to correct it in the next list. This
                    list isn't supposed to be the last word in dx station location, but
                    only to identify a callsign that is using or has used LoTW. I put
                    your ex callsign in my converter program so that it will show
                    correctly in the next list.

                    Thanks for the update,

                    73s,

                    Bill, N5RR

                    Date:
                    > > 4/28/2006

                    > > > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                    > > crafts Ham radio

                    of
                    > > Service.
                    > > >

                    > > > ---------------------------------
                    > > >

                    > > > ---------------------------------
                    > > > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls
                    using
                    > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
                    > > >

                    > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Julio Peralta
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                      I just wanted to mention that LOGic 8 also can tell you if a spotted
                      station is a LOtW user.

                      Julio, W4HY

                      There is no official list of LoTW users. However, for over a year,
                      HB9BZA and I have been keeping a list of users that we glean from
                      our own and other user's lotwreport.adi files that can be downloaded
                      from LoTW. Typically we find from 10 to even a hundred or more new
                      user's callsigns per week. We have quite a few DXer's and
                      contesters that send us those LoTW QSL report files. The current
                      list, as of yesterday, includes 12,118 callsigns, representing 293
                      countries, that have uploaded part or all of their QSOs to LoTW.
                      The list is available from hb9bza.com or my website --
                      http://www.bbcyber.com .

                      My website also has an on-line searchable list that will return
                      callsigns of users when searched by callign, prefix, or country.

                      In addition, if you want to look at spots that are easily identified
                      as LoTW users, look at DXLabs SpotCollector. I use that all the
                      time to see if the people that are being spotted or those that I
                      hear on the bands are LoTW users. I maintain the lotw.mdb database
                      file for DXLabs, the latest list and/or database file is also
                      available from my website. Given the choice, I'll work the LoTW
                      users first because the QSL is pretty much a certainty.

                      This is a free service we provide.

                      Good Luck and 73s,

                      Bill, N5RR

                      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Robert Jones <kq4pk@...> wrote:

                      > I have enjoyed reading about the LOTW....I have uploaded 299 logs
                      but only gotten 20 confirmed...
                      > Now I is there a way to find out who or whom has uploaded their
                      qso for me to confimed?
                      > I used the web for the one below but it only shows what I have
                      uploaded.....Am I expecting to much?
                      > 73's
                      > Robert KQ4PK
                      >
                      > R Johnson <k1vu@...> wrote:
                      > Try Rick Murphy's site. http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm
                      >
                      > 73 es GL
                      > Bob, K1VU
                      >
                      > At 21:33 5/1/2006, you wrote:
                      > >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete
                      LOTW contact
                      > >file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
                      > >
                      > >73,
                      > >Mike, W5UC
                      > >

                      > >--
                      4/28/2006

                      > >Yahoo! Groups Links

                      > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                      crafts Ham radio

                      Service.

                      Message 10 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                        Oh and thanks to you and HB9BZA for keeping up the list and making this
                        possible.

                        Julio, W4HY

                        There is no official list of LoTW users. However, for over a year,
                        HB9BZA and I have been keeping a list of users that we glean from
                        our own and other user's lotwreport.adi files that can be downloaded
                        from LoTW. Typically we find from 10 to even a hundred or more new
                        user's callsigns per week. We have quite a few DXer's and
                        contesters that send us those LoTW QSL report files. The current
                        list, as of yesterday, includes 12,118 callsigns, representing 293
                        countries, that have uploaded part or all of their QSOs to LoTW.
                        The list is available from hb9bza.com or my website --
                        http://www.bbcyber.com .

                        My website also has an on-line searchable list that will return
                        callsigns of users when searched by callign, prefix, or country.

                        In addition, if you want to look at spots that are easily identified
                        as LoTW users, look at DXLabs SpotCollector. I use that all the
                        time to see if the people that are being spotted or those that I
                        hear on the bands are LoTW users. I maintain the lotw.mdb database
                        file for DXLabs, the latest list and/or database file is also
                        available from my website. Given the choice, I'll work the LoTW
                        users first because the QSL is pretty much a certainty.

                        This is a free service we provide.

                        Good Luck and 73s,

                        Bill, N5RR

                        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Robert Jones <kq4pk@...> wrote:

                        > I have enjoyed reading about the LOTW....I have uploaded 299 logs
                        but only gotten 20 confirmed...
                        > Now I is there a way to find out who or whom has uploaded their
                        qso for me to confimed?
                        > I used the web for the one below but it only shows what I have
                        uploaded.....Am I expecting to much?
                        > 73's
                        > Robert KQ4PK
                        >
                        > R Johnson <k1vu@...> wrote:
                        > Try Rick Murphy's site. http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm
                        >
                        > 73 es GL
                        > Bob, K1VU
                        >
                        > At 21:33 5/1/2006, you wrote:
                        > >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete
                        LOTW contact
                        > >file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
                        > >
                        > >73,
                        > >Mike, W5UC
                        > >

                        > >--
                        4/28/2006

                        > >Yahoo! Groups Links

                        > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                        crafts Ham radio

                        Service.