RE: [ARRL-LOTW] How to correct station location?

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 23, 2006
      tQSL will allow you to create multiple "Station Location" entries
      for each certificate (call). In the tQSL application, select
      "Station" then add a location which for each county.

      Export the log records for the first county to an adif file -
      when you start tQSL to "sign" that file, it will show a box with
      all certificates/locations select the correct one, sign and upload.
      Then, repeat the process for each "batch" ...

    • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)
      Message 2 of 16 , May 1, 2006
        A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete LOTW contact
        file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?

        73,
        Mike, W5UC

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 16 , May 1, 2006
          Try this page. It worked for me. Thanks to Rick/K1MU

          For more complex queries, use the query page I created at
          http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm - it'll let you query
          everything, date filter, callsign filter, etc. It was built using
          the
          details documented in that developer documentation. (And no, it
          doesn't
          send your LoTW password to me).

          Bill, N5RR

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)"
          <w5uc@...> wrote:

          > A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete LOTW
          contact
          > file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
          >
          > 73,
          > Mike, W5UC
          >

          > --
          4/28/2006

        • R Johnson
          Message 4 of 16 , May 1, 2006
            Try Rick Murphy's site.
            http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm

            73 es GL
            Bob, K1VU

            At 21:33 5/1/2006, you wrote:
            >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete LOTW contact
            >file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
            >
            >73,
            >Mike, W5UC
            >

            >--
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)
            Message 5 of 16 , May 2, 2006
              Thanks All. That worked. I built a new computer for the shack and
              couldn't remember where I saved the file for my logging program.

              73,
              Mike, W5UC

              At 08:33 PM 5/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:

              >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete LOTW contact
              >file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
              >
              >73,
              >Mike, W5UC
              >

              >--
              >

              >Yahoo! Groups Links
              >

              >--
            • Robert Jones
              Message 6 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                I have enjoyed reading about the LOTW....I have uploaded 299 logs but only gotten 20 confirmed...
                Now I is there a way to find out who or whom has uploaded their qso for me to confimed?
                I used the web for the one below but it only shows what I have uploaded.....Am I expecting to much?
                73's
                Robert  KQ4PK

                Try Rick Murphy's site.

                At 21:33 5/1/2006, you wrote:
                >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete LOTW contact
                >file in ADIF format.  Would you please post that again?
                >
                >73,
                >Mike, W5UC
                >

                >--
                >

                >Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Bill
                Message 7 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                  Robert,

                  There is no official list of LoTW users. However, for over a year,
                  HB9BZA and I have been keeping a list of users that we glean from
                  our own and other user's lotwreport.adi files that can be downloaded
                  from LoTW. Typically we find from 10 to even a hundred or more new
                  user's callsigns per week. We have quite a few DXer's and
                  contesters that send us those LoTW QSL report files. The current
                  list, as of yesterday, includes 12,118 callsigns, representing 293
                  countries, that have uploaded part or all of their QSOs to LoTW.
                  The list is available from hb9bza.com or my website --
                  http://www.bbcyber.com .

                  My website also has an on-line searchable list that will return
                  callsigns of users when searched by callign, prefix, or country.

                  In addition, if you want to look at spots that are easily identified
                  as LoTW users, look at DXLabs SpotCollector. I use that all the
                  time to see if the people that are being spotted or those that I
                  hear on the bands are LoTW users. I maintain the lotw.mdb database
                  file for DXLabs, the latest list and/or database file is also
                  available from my website. Given the choice, I'll work the LoTW
                  users first because the QSL is pretty much a certainty.

                  This is a free service we provide.

                  Good Luck and 73s,

                  Bill, N5RR

                  --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Robert Jones <kq4pk@...> wrote:

                  > I have enjoyed reading about the LOTW....I have uploaded 299 logs
                  but only gotten 20 confirmed...
                  > Now I is there a way to find out who or whom has uploaded their
                  qso for me to confimed?
                  > I used the web for the one below but it only shows what I have
                  uploaded.....Am I expecting to much?
                  > 73's
                  > Robert KQ4PK
                  >
                  > R Johnson <k1vu@...> wrote:
                  > Try Rick Murphy's site.
                  > http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm
                  >
                  > 73 es GL
                  > Bob, K1VU
                  >
                  > At 21:33 5/1/2006, you wrote:
                  > >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete
                  LOTW contact
                  > >file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
                  > >
                  > >73,
                  > >Mike, W5UC
                  > >

                  > >--
                  4/28/2006

                  > >Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                  crafts Ham radio

                  Service.

                  > ---------------------------------
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using
                  Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

                • K0HB
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                    There's something farkled in your algorithm. Your database shows my
                    previous call, KG6AQI, as a mainland call. The current holder is in fact
                    in California, but all the KG6AQI logs on LoTW are from Guam.

                    73, de Hans, K0HB
                    ex-KG6AQI

                    --

                  • Bill
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                      Sorry Hans, but there is not enough time in my day to review every
                      possible variation of location where a call could have been. When I
                      hear from those such as yourself that have found errors in the list
                      like country or zone, I try to correct it in the next list. This
                      list isn't supposed to be the last word in dx station location, but
                      only to identify a callsign that is using or has used LoTW. I put
                      your ex callsign in my converter program so that it will show
                      correctly in the next list.

                      Thanks for the update,

                      73s,

                      Bill, N5RR

                      Date:
                      > > 4/28/2006

                      > > > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                      > > crafts Ham radio

                      of
                      > > Service.
                      > > >

                      > > > ---------------------------------
                      > > >

                      > > > ---------------------------------
                      > > > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls
                      using
                      > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
                      > > >

                      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Julio Peralta
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                        I just wanted to mention that LOGic 8 also can tell you if a spotted
                        station is a LOtW user.

                        Julio, W4HY

                        There is no official list of LoTW users. However, for over a year,
                        HB9BZA and I have been keeping a list of users that we glean from
                        our own and other user's lotwreport.adi files that can be downloaded
                        from LoTW. Typically we find from 10 to even a hundred or more new
                        user's callsigns per week. We have quite a few DXer's and
                        contesters that send us those LoTW QSL report files. The current
                        list, as of yesterday, includes 12,118 callsigns, representing 293
                        countries, that have uploaded part or all of their QSOs to LoTW.
                        The list is available from hb9bza.com or my website --
                        http://www.bbcyber.com .

                        My website also has an on-line searchable list that will return
                        callsigns of users when searched by callign, prefix, or country.

                        In addition, if you want to look at spots that are easily identified
                        as LoTW users, look at DXLabs SpotCollector. I use that all the
                        time to see if the people that are being spotted or those that I
                        hear on the bands are LoTW users. I maintain the lotw.mdb database
                        file for DXLabs, the latest list and/or database file is also
                        available from my website. Given the choice, I'll work the LoTW
                        users first because the QSL is pretty much a certainty.

                        This is a free service we provide.

                        Good Luck and 73s,

                        Bill, N5RR

                        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Robert Jones <kq4pk@...> wrote:

                        > I have enjoyed reading about the LOTW....I have uploaded 299 logs
                        but only gotten 20 confirmed...
                        > Now I is there a way to find out who or whom has uploaded their
                        qso for me to confimed?
                        > I used the web for the one below but it only shows what I have
                        uploaded.....Am I expecting to much?
                        > 73's
                        > Robert KQ4PK
                        >
                        > R Johnson <k1vu@...> wrote:
                        > Try Rick Murphy's site. http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm
                        >
                        > 73 es GL
                        > Bob, K1VU
                        >
                        > At 21:33 5/1/2006, you wrote:
                        > >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete
                        LOTW contact
                        > >file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
                        > >
                        > >73,
                        > >Mike, W5UC
                        > >

                        > >--
                        4/28/2006

                        > >Yahoo! Groups Links

                        > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                        crafts Ham radio

                        Service.

                        Message 11 of 16 , May 4, 2006
                          Oh and thanks to you and HB9BZA for keeping up the list and making this
                          possible.

                          Julio, W4HY

                          There is no official list of LoTW users. However, for over a year,
                          HB9BZA and I have been keeping a list of users that we glean from
                          our own and other user's lotwreport.adi files that can be downloaded
                          from LoTW. Typically we find from 10 to even a hundred or more new
                          user's callsigns per week. We have quite a few DXer's and
                          contesters that send us those LoTW QSL report files. The current
                          list, as of yesterday, includes 12,118 callsigns, representing 293
                          countries, that have uploaded part or all of their QSOs to LoTW.
                          The list is available from hb9bza.com or my website --
                          http://www.bbcyber.com .

                          My website also has an on-line searchable list that will return
                          callsigns of users when searched by callign, prefix, or country.

                          In addition, if you want to look at spots that are easily identified
                          as LoTW users, look at DXLabs SpotCollector. I use that all the
                          time to see if the people that are being spotted or those that I
                          hear on the bands are LoTW users. I maintain the lotw.mdb database
                          file for DXLabs, the latest list and/or database file is also
                          available from my website. Given the choice, I'll work the LoTW
                          users first because the QSL is pretty much a certainty.

                          This is a free service we provide.

                          Good Luck and 73s,

                          Bill, N5RR

                          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Robert Jones <kq4pk@...> wrote:

                          > I have enjoyed reading about the LOTW....I have uploaded 299 logs
                          but only gotten 20 confirmed...
                          > Now I is there a way to find out who or whom has uploaded their
                          qso for me to confimed?
                          > I used the web for the one below but it only shows what I have
                          uploaded.....Am I expecting to much?
                          > 73's
                          > Robert KQ4PK
                          >
                          > R Johnson <k1vu@...> wrote:
                          > Try Rick Murphy's site. http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm
                          >
                          > 73 es GL
                          > Bob, K1VU
                          >
                          > At 21:33 5/1/2006, you wrote:
                          > >A while back someone posted a URL for downloading my complete
                          LOTW contact
                          > >file in ADIF format. Would you please post that again?
                          > >
                          > >73,
                          > >Mike, W5UC
                          > >

                          > >--
                          4/28/2006

                          > >Yahoo! Groups Links

                          > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                          crafts Ham radio

                          Service.