received via LoTW: J68AS

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      J68AS via LoTW for a couple of band/modes
      including the 40 meter rtty band/mode I needed.

      I had just printed the cards, sase and put them into a mailer when I saw the LoTW
      confirmations.
      Great timing. Saved two stamps.

      I 'believe' the manager who uploads is N9AG.
      I think he also does J6DX, from whom I need a 40ssb qsl.

      Thanks Scott.

      My brother-in-law is so dumb he sold his car for gas money.

      Bill H. in Chicagoland
      webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
      weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm