Certificate renewal

  • Dave Lindsay
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 31, 2006
      My certificate is listed as expiring on 11th May 2006. When do I renew
      it, before it expires or once it has expired?

      Why don't they just leave it as it is? It is still me at the same
      address where I have lived for 40 years with the same call for nearly 30
      years. Must be a reason I suppose.

      Dave, GM4HQF G-QRP #2513
      Aberdeen

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0613-2, 31/03/2006
      Tested on: 01/04/2006 02:31:11
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 11, 2015