received today: 9K3MU

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      9K2MU via LoTW for a 30m & challenge credit.
      (funny thing is...I had incorrectly marked it received in my log)
      A examination of my DXCC card box should that I indeed did NOT have this band mode
      confirmed.
      In this case, LoTW was far smarter than me.
      (actually my XYL says 'rocks' are far smarter than me, guess she's right!)

      Thanks to Murtada & his manager for the qso & qsl.
      Thanks to LoTW for indicating my error.

      Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?

      Bill H. in Chicagoland
      webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
      weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm
    • Prasad
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
        Also received 9K2MU for 160m, 17m, 12m :)

        73 de Prasad VU2PTT

        On 3/31/06, FireBrick <w9ol@... > wrote:
        9K2MU via LoTW for a 30m & challenge credit.
        (funny thing is...I had incorrectly marked it received in my log)
        A examination of my DXCC card box should that I indeed did NOT have this band mode
        confirmed.
        In this case, LoTW was far smarter than me.
        (actually my XYL says 'rocks' are far smarter than me, guess she's right!)

        Thanks to Murtada & his manager for the qso & qsl.
        Thanks to LoTW for indicating my error.

        Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?

        Bill H. in Chicagoland
        webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
        weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm

        Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts
        Ham radio

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS