Maine - RTTY

  • scottpa1960
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      All I need is a very quick qso on RTTY with someone in Maine who uses
      LOTW. Is there anyone who can help me out? This is the only State I
      need for RTTY WAS. Please email me if you can help out wy3x (at) arrl.net

      Thanks,

      Scott - WY3X
    • Bruce & Gab
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        Too bad, I spent 2 weeks there over the holidays as N7TY/1 on RTTY and CW.  I am planning another trip there this spring, I will post a note to the reflector before I depart.

        73 de Bruce, N7TY

        Bruce C. Thompson
        Gabrielle T. Steinau
        Coronado, CA