Viewing LOTW Awards

  • scottpa1960
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2006
      I have a quick question for the group.

      Tonight I wanted to see how close I was to the WAS LOTW award. It
      shows I have 3 to go. I know ND, HI and NV are the ones. Is there an
      easy way to see what the unconfirmed states are from the LOTW website?
      I'm asking this as I see on RTTY, I have 43 states confirmed, but will
      have to verify the others manually. I know that ND, HI and NV are
      three of them, but not sure what the other 4 are.

      I worked HI on RTTY today and he said he'll be sending his log to LOTW
      this week. If anyone reading this is in NV or ND and use LOTW, I'd
      love to make a quick sked. Once the LOTW WAS award becomes available,
      since I have a qsl card confirming ND, will that count?

      73--Scott
      WY3X
    • FireBrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
        Awards>select WAS Award Account>Account Credits>choose RTTY from the drop down menu and
        tick the button (All Entities)
        Then click the 'Select WAS Award to View' button
        All the states will be shown, and missing states will be evident as blank.

        > Tonight I wanted to see how close I was to the WAS LOTW award. It
        > shows I have 3 to go. I know ND, HI and NV are the ones. Is there an
        > easy way to see what the unconfirmed states are from the LOTW website?
        > I'm asking this as I see on RTTY, I have 43 states confirmed, but will
        > have to verify the others manually. I know that ND, HI and NV are
        > three of them, but not sure what the other 4 are.
        >
        > I worked HI on RTTY today and he said he'll be sending his log to LOTW
        > this week. If anyone reading this is in NV or ND and use LOTW, I'd
        > love to make a quick sked. Once the LOTW WAS award becomes available,
        > since I have a qsl card confirming ND, will that count?
        >
        > 73--Scott
        > WY3X

      • scottpa1960
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
          FireBrick,

          Thank you for the quick reply. I'll give it a try when I'm done my
          first cup of coffee.

          73--Scott
          WY3X

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "FireBrick" <w9ol@...> wrote:

          > Awards>select WAS Award Account>Account Credits>choose RTTY from the
          drop down menu and
          > tick the button (All Entities)
          > Then click the 'Select WAS Award to View' button
          > All the states will be shown, and missing states will be evident as
          blank.

          Service.