LOTW Kudos

  • scottpa1960
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
      The ARRL RTTY Roundup ended at 7:00 pm local time, and within 10
      minutes I had my log emailed to the ARRL, and the .adi file submitted
      to LOTW. Four hours later, I have confirmations of almost 12% of those
      I worked in the contest. I think thats pretty good for only a few
      hours ago. Kudos to those who have uploaded their files already. Four
      of those were from other countries (Canada-2, Italy and Puerto Rico).

      Scott
      KN3A
    • Arthur Petteway
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2006
        Scott, How many contacts did you make and what program did you use for the contest and upload to LOTW?

        73
        Art
        WB4MNK
        The ARRL RTTY Roundup ended at 7:00 pm local time, and within 10
        minutes I had my log emailed to the ARRL, and the .adi file submitted
        to LOTW. Four hours later, I have confirmations of almost 12% of those
        I worked in the contest. I think thats pretty good for only a few
        hours ago. Kudos to those who have uploaded their files already. Four
        of those were from other countries (Canada-2, Italy and Puerto Rico).

        Scott
        KN3A

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.