a cluster software for LoTW users

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      Lee, VE7CC, has made his free ARUser program include a function that will put a + sign
      next to known LoTW qsl stations who are spotted.

      details and download at http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/default.htm#prog

      You need a Lifestyle change if: You come back from the dump with more than you took

      Bill H. in Chicagoland
      webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
      weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm
    • scottpa1960
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
        I downloaded this today, and I couldn't find the + beside the
        callsigns that are with LOTW. I joined the reflector for AR and found
        your note (below). Was this now fixed and nobody on that reflector
        updated it? If its fixed, can you tell me what to do? I'm not going to
        do a sh/dx manually to see if they are LOTW registered or not.

        Thanks,

        Scott
        KN3A

        From: "w9ol" <w9ol@...>
        Date: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:02 pm
        Subject: LoTW Flag w9ol
        Offline Offline
        Send Email Send Email
        Thanks Lee

        I thought I was keeping up to date with ARU and didn't understand
        the discussion.
        I'd use it if it was available.
        Especially in contests, if I have a choice between two multipliers,
        I'm going to work the LoTW user first.

        As a beta tester for LoTW...the more qsl's I make that way the
        easier it is to test.

        And I'm still holding out for that multiplier blinking request.
        In SS, you see spots come in for a multiplier but too big a pile to
        bother with at the moment.
        Later you want to find that spot in ARU and you go blind trying to
        scroll back and find it.
        So...my idea if possible, be able to right click on that YT
        multiplier spot and choose 'blink till turned off' type choice.

        This world work foz state/provinces and zones also.

        Take care and thanks for all the xmas gifts in the way of ARU
        enhancements you've sent this year.

        Stay warm....it's 44F here, a veritable run around in shorts and
        wash the car type day....

        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "FireBrick" <w9ol@b...> wrote:

        > Lee, VE7CC, has made his free ARUser program include a function that
        will put a + sign
        > next to known LoTW qsl stations who are spotted.
        >
        > details and download at http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/default.htm#prog

        > You need a Lifestyle change if: You come back from the dump with
        more than you took

        > Bill H. in Chicagoland
        > webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
        > weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm

      • Bob Nielsen
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
          In spite of the name, Lee's software will work with DX Spider as well
          as AR clusters (Lee actually runs both).

          73, Bob N7XY

          On Dec 31, 2005, at 5:24 AM, FireBrick wrote:

          > Lee, VE7CC, has made his free ARUser program include a function
          > that will put a + sign
          > next to known LoTW qsl stations who are spotted.
          >
          > details and download at http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/default.htm#prog

          > You need a Lifestyle change if: You come back from the dump with
          > more than you took
          >
          > Bill H. in Chicagoland
          > webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
          > weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm

          > ~-->
          > home page
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM

        • greyowl92000
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
            After you download and install the packet program you have to click on
            the "update button" to bring it to the latest. Then download the LOTW
            users text file into the same folder as the program. Under the set
            tab select "show lotw" and it should work. The text in the online help
            file shows how to set it up.

            Good Luck, Trav, WX0Y