In spite of all the carping....

  • K0HB
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2005
      I've been as guilty as anyone of complaining, but in the spirit of "credit
      where credit is due"......

      After just about 24 months since my first submission, I currently show just
      under 4,100 QSLs at the LoTW web site. In the mix there are enough 'cards'
      to qualify me for DXCC, 5BWAS, and probably a fairly high number at 'County
      Hunters'.

      ---That's more than ALL the paper cards I've gathered in over 43 years of
      hamming.
      ---The cost of these 'cards'? $0.00

      I still have a great fondness for paper cards ( see my QSL at
      http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb ), but LoTW certainly is a welcome
      complement for the serious paperhanger.

      73, de Hans, K0HB