Re: [ARRL-LOTW] W1AW QSO

  • C.M. Christensen
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
      According to the LoTW users page they last uploaded on 2005-11-03 at
      0146 UTC.

      73,
      Chris, ACØM

      Bruce (N7TY) & Gaby (KG6CXL) wrote:

      > I w orked W1AW a couple days before S weep Stakes and once during . I
      > have uploaded all my contest logs to LoTW and have received many
      > confirmations from Q ’ s made during the contest, but no W1AW. When do
      > they upload their logs?
      >
      > -------------------------------
      >
      > Bruce C. Thompson (N7TY)
      >
      > Gabrielle T. Steinau (KG6CXL)
      >
      > Coronado, CA

    • Bill Coleman
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
        On Nov 11, 2005, at 10:51 AM, Bruce ((N7TY)) & Gaby ((KG6CXL)) wrote:

        > I worked W1AW a couple days before Sweep Stakes and once during. I
        > have uploaded all my contest logs to LoTW and have received many
        > confirmations from Q’s made during the contest, but no W1AW. When
        > do they upload their logs?

        Hard to say. However, I know that some contesters don't upload to
        LoTW or eQSL until after the contest entry deadline. They figure that
        doing it early would permit people to gerrymand their logs and remove
        Not-In-Log (NIL) QSOs.

        Actually, I have an example of the opposite. Back during ARRL DX CW,
        I worked an EA1 on 80m. I have an LoTW confirmation, but when I got
        my log check report for that contest (all 21 QSOs), that one was
        marked as NIL! Go figure....

        Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL Mail: aa4lr@...
        -- Wilbur Wright, 1901
      • Bruce (N7TY) & Gaby (KG6CXL)
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
          W1AW QSO

          Easy Hans, just throwing it out there.  Was wondering if anyone else had worked them recently and had received a LoTW confirmation.  Defiantly not complaining about LoTW, love the service!!!!

          73 de Bruce

          Bruce C. Thompson (N7TY)
          Gabrielle T. Steinau (KG6CXL)
          Coronado, CA