Another Certificate renewed with no problems

  • Frank A. Lynch
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
      Just renewed another club call certificate yesterday. Took all of
      about 2 minutes. Besides my personal call, I have four club calls that
      I manage LOTW stuff for. I think I'm good now till sometime in 2008
      for all of these.

      73,

      Frank W4FAL
    • scottpa1960
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
        Glad you got them renewed with no problem. Think back to the first
        time you ever tried setting up LOTW, was it as simple as the renewals
        or was it a frustrating experience?

        Scott

        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Frank A. Lynch" <w4fal@a...> wrote:

        > Just renewed another club call certificate yesterday. Took all of
        > about 2 minutes. Besides my personal call, I have four club calls
        that
        > I manage LOTW stuff for. I think I'm good now till sometime in 2008
        > for all of these.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > Frank W4FAL

      • Gregg Wonderly
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
          scottpa1960 wrote:
          > Glad you got them renewed with no problem. Think back to the first
          > time you ever tried setting up LOTW, was it as simple as the renewals
          > or was it a frustrating experience?

          This is a great question to ask a lot of people. Maybe someone can setup a poll
          on this group that everyone could respond to to see how many people are having
          problems. The squeaky wheel makes a lot of noise. But, if there is a real
          problem, that is impacting a lot of people, a simple poll might help make the
          numbers more real so that the right next steps could be taken.

          Personally, I have not had problems managing my call and my clubs call.

          Gregg Wonderly
          W5GGW
        • Frank A. Lynch
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
            No, like I said in an earlier post, I've been using LOTW and eQSL
            since their inception with virtually no problems. I use DX4WIN as my
            primary logging program and have also imported FD and other contest
            logs from various other contest logging programs.

            73,
            Frank, W4FAL

            --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "scottpa1960" <scottpa1960@y...> wrote:

            > Glad you got them renewed with no problem. Think back to the first
            > time you ever tried setting up LOTW, was it as simple as the renewals
            > or was it a frustrating experience?
            >
            > Scott
          • William D.Storer
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
              Greg,

              Same experience on this end. I've been using LOTW since the beginning with
              no problems period managing 4 certificates.
              All seems to flow seamlessly. Running Windows XP on one machine and Windows
              ME on another. Logging with DXbase 2006 while my contest software is
              Writelog.

              Bill
              KF8HR
              V31WW