Logging 'Discrepancies'

  • m5aav
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      Greetings

      Can someone advise please what the allowable 'timeslot' is for Logs to
      match ?

      A colleague seems to think it is +/- 10 minutes can anyone confirm this ?

      73

      Graham
    • Art RX9TX
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hello m5aav,

        Saturday, October 1, 2005 m5aav wrote to ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com:

        m> A colleague seems to think it is +/- 10 minutes can anyone confirm this ?

        30 min.

        --
        73...Art RX9TX 01-Oct-05 15:56 UTC

        http://rx9tx.qrz.ru

        "Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL." [Mae West]
      • m5aav
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Art RX9TX <rx9tx@q...> wrote:

          > 30 min.

          Thanks Art.......WOW ! some pretty wrong clocks out there - Hi !

          73

          Graham
        • Art RX9TX
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
            Hello m5aav,

            Saturday, October 1, 2005 m5aav wrote to ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com:

            m> Thanks Art.......WOW ! some pretty wrong clocks out there - Hi !

            Good to know you are preparing 6O0CW and 9M6/G3OOK logs for the LoTW.
            Do you? :)

            --
            73...Art RX9TX 01-Oct-05 16:16 UTC

            http://rx9tx.qrz.ru

            "Without fear there would be no courage." [Robert Puller]
          • QSL
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
              The message <35625249.20051001161721@...>
              from Art RX9TX <rx9tx@...> contains these words:

              > Hello m5aav,

              > Saturday, October 1, 2005 m5aav wrote to ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com:

              > m> Thanks Art.......WOW ! some pretty wrong clocks out there - Hi !

              > Good to know you are preparing 6O0CW and 9M6/G3OOK logs for the LoTW.
              > Do you? :)

              6O0CW I very much doubt will get to LoTW. I do not have the required
              paperwork, merely the logs for Buro requests.

              9M6/G3OOK will be looked at in the future.

              73

              Graham