Access

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2005
      Good Monday Morning:

      Is anyone other than me having problems accessing the ARRL LOTW log-in page?

      73
      Mike, W5UC
    • Richard Zalewski
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2005
        Yes, I am having the same problem.

        Dick W7ZR

        On 7/18/05, Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH <w5uc@...> wrote:
        Good Monday Morning:

        Is anyone other than me having problems accessing the ARRL LOTW log-in page?

        73
        Mike, W5UC

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Tnx es 73
        Dick W7ZR
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2005
          Thanks Dick:

          I guess I need to relax & maybe take a nap..  HI

          73,
          Mike, W5UC

          At 09:34 AM 7/18/2005 -0700, you wrote:
          Yes, I am having the same problem.

          Dick W7ZR

          On 7/18/05, Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH <w5uc@...> wrote:
          Good Monday Morning:

          Is anyone other than me having problems accessing the ARRL LOTW log-in page?

          73
          Mike, W5UC

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          --
          Tnx es 73
          Dick W7ZR

        • m5aav
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2005
            > >On 7/18/05, Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH <<mailto:w5uc@c...>w5uc@c...>
            > >wrote:
            > >>Good Monday Morning:
            > >>
            > >>Is anyone other than me having problems accessing the ARRL LOTW
            log-in page?

            Dead in the UK as well.

            M5AAV
          • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
              00:17Z, 11/02/05 I just tried and had no problem accessing the LOTW site.

              73,
              Mike, W5UC