enhancement request

  • Art RX9TX
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
      Hello ,

      > Don't ask for LOTW! The requirement to resister each call (about 10-12)
      > each year is a pain. I stopped that too. I will never understand the
      > purpose for doing this every year. I guess if you only have the one call it
      > is not too bad.

      So the request is an option for renewing ALL the active certs by
      single mouse click.

      --
      73...Art RX9TX 11-Jul-05 06:52 UTC
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
        Art writes:

        > > Don't ask for LOTW! The requirement to resister each call
        > > (about 10-12) each year is a pain. I stopped that too. I
        > > will never understand the purpose for doing this every year.
        > > I guess if you only have the one call it is not too bad.
        >
        > So the request is an option for renewing ALL the active
        > certs by single mouse click.

        Art,

        I saw where this came from ... most people fail to realize there
        is no need to renew the certificates for Dxpedition and special
        event calls unless the call is to be reused on a semi-regular
        basis.

        In the case of a DXpedition, once the entire log is uploaded
        if the certificate expires the log data is still in the database
        and still available for matching. The one year period should
        be enough to upload any corrections, if needed.

        73,

        ... Joe, W4TV (ex K4IK)