Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Digest Number 347

  • Joe Dubeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2005
      Dick-

      At 150Z 6/25 I uploaded a small group of QSOs (automatically with LOGic 7) and had no problems.

      I also immediately downloaded the results and to parody the Geico Car Insurance ads, "I just saved a lot of money on my QSLing with LoTW!"

      I was ready to start the process of sending out a stack of QSL cards direct for an ARRL Challenge endorsement and found LoTW QSLs of six recent contacts already there.  That saved me around $30 counting IRCs, stamp, envelopes and cards.  Low cost instant gratification was exemplified by my 6/23 QSO with HR1CP, that I needed on 12 meters, when Herman said that he uploads his QSLs to LoTW every night . . . and he did.  That spirit sure makes chasing awards more fun.

      73, Joe, NA9A

         Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:34:05 -0700
         From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@...>
      Subject: Recent Problems?

      I have uploaded a small additional file now twice in the last week and it
      still has not shown up in my file. Anyone else experiencing a problem with
      uploads? I have done them successfully in the past.

      --
      Tnx es 73
      Dick W7ZR