RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Ok, How do you go putting DX stations on LOTW?

  • rojomn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16 6:43 AM
      Yes , the hoops and because of the hoops there is a huge lack of usage by
      many stations.
      The other reason is that STILL after MANY months ONLY DXCC is supported.
      I DO realize that it is not cheap to implement this but it was basically
      promised in the beginning and if a plan for funds and personnel was not in
      place it should never have been hinted at in the beginning.
      How many years do we have to wait? Even ARRL awards like WAS are not yet
      supported.

      Gil, W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
      N 44.082056 W 92.513024 1050'
      Hierro Candente, Batir de repente