LOTW Submission to DXCC

  • Jerry K3BZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      I recently applied on the LOTW website to have my LOTW credits put into my DXCC total. There were 95 LOTW QSOs. I printed out a copy of the LOTW application.

      My initial DXCC account was under my previous callsign K1MER. My previous callsign and my current callsign are joined in my LOTW and DXCC accounts, so QSOs for all callsigns are counted in my status.

      Why does the application indicate it's for my previous callsign?

      DXCC has to do a review of my application before they "accept" it and "verify" the QSOs.  What should I receive to indicate that DXCC has "accepted/verified" all 95 QSOs in my application?

      73,  Jerry K3BZ