Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Wonder what they're choking on now?

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2013
      On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Rick Murphy <k1mu@...> wrote:

      > Oh, and HQ have fixed the error that caused this log to abort. It'll now have everything rejected and not loop back to the end of the queue.

      OK, this is exactly where I was going. It just seemed to me that it
      would be pretty simple for the ingest algorithm to recognize a bogus
      file without getting all worked up about it. I'll be glad once TQSL
      2.x is well on the way and more attention can be turned to the LOTW
      processes themselves.

      Love the 2.x - got notified that there was a new config, clicked
      "here" to update, not another thought about it. Good stuff.