Queue appears to be stalled, but it's not

  • dkozinn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013

      I just looked at the queue status page (http://www.arrl.org/logbook-queue-status) and it looks like the queue is stalled. It says that it's working on a log submitted at  2013-10-05 09:27:31 but I submitted a log a few minutes before the last status update and it's been processed already. Despite that, the status page still says it's working on the same log.

      Does anyone know if perhaps they've implemented multiple queues and while the system is churning away on one huge log it's processing smaller logs separately?