Missing QSO's

  • n8gbu
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013
      After uploading my TQ file I have noticed some of my qso's are missing. Is there a reason for this? tnx
      Mike/N8GBU
    • Rick Murphy
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2013
        Did you look at the log for your upload to see what LoTW reported?
        It may be that some QSOs were rejected for some reason, which will be reported there.
        (Your Account/Your Activity, then click on the "Result" link.)

        --
        Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA
      • n8gbu
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013
          Yes Rick I did everything went through ok! Plus I redid everything made a second attempt and of course I got the error messages I should have gotten for dupes.

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013
            Since my last posting I went back and double checked everything. There are 2 calls missing from my log. I did a call sign look up on LOTW website and it could not find either call. Could this be the reason? One was a DX-pedition call!
            Mike/N8GBU

            --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "n8gbu" <mikef1234@...> wrote:

            > Yes Rick I did everything went through ok! Plus I redid everything made a second attempt and of course I got the error messages I should have gotten for dupes.
            >
            > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Rick Murphy <k1mu@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Did you look at the log for your upload to see what LoTW reported?
            > > It may be that some QSOs were rejected for some reason, which will be
            > > reported there.
            > > (Your Account/Your Activity, then click on the "Result" link.)
            > > 73,
            > > -Rick
            > >

            > > On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 12:34 PM, n8gbu <mikef1234@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > **
            > > >

            > > > After uploading my TQ file I have noticed some of my qso's are missing. Is
            > > > there a reason for this? tnx
            > > > Mike/N8GBU
            > > >

            > > --
            > > Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA

          • Robert Chudek - K0RC
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013
              It sounds like you skipped the step Rick told you to check.

              1) Log onto LoTW
              2) Click the "Your Account" tab on the upper right of the menu bar
              3) Click the "Your Activity" tab on the upper left of the "Logbook Web Account Menu"
              4) Click the "Result" link in the listing that appears, which corresponds to the date/time you sent your log
              5) A new page titled "Logbook Activity Record" will appear providing details about how LoTW processed your log (look for this information in a new tab in your browser window)

              You can cut/paste the text into a reply message here, if it is not clear to you what 'happened' during that upload and processing. The last entry on that page should show "No errors encountered" if all QSOs were accepted, otherwise there will be information stating 'what went wrong' in the text.

              73 de Bob - KØRC in MN