Re: {Disarmed} RE: {Disarmed} RE: [ARRL-LOTW] 2.0 Beta Default Backup Path

  • Rick Murphy
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 21, 2013

      On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 7:40 PM, Gary Hinson <Gary@...> wrote:

      ???

      I was talking about reporting i.e. output, Bill, but input should be no problem using a drop-down list box (or whatever it’s called).  We use them all the time.  Good thing too if you knew how bad my typing is!  Failing that. A config option to use DXCC numbers or names would be feasible but somehow I doubt the extra complexity would be worth the effort.

      Yup. When we ask users to select a DXCC Entity, there's a drop-down list box. What's being discussed is an output from TQSL, which really shouldn't be displaying DXCC entity numbers to users.

      I see that TQSL 2 currently presents the DXCC number in the “Station location information” panel.

      Case in point. That's an oversight, which I've now fixed.
      Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA