Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: TQSL 2.0 install

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 20, 2013
      On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 7:46 AM, Peter Glasmacher <dk5dc@...> wrote:

      > We few poor Macos Users will stick for a long while to DXLAB under Vmwaref or the pretty limited macloggerdx or rumlog.

      I use VirtualBox on my Mac Book Pro with W7 as guest. Except for
      interactions between my Keyspan USB-serial port that I have yet to
      master (works great some times, not at all others) it works really
      well. Running W7 in the VM is a battery hog, though.

      Now, that all said, I don't try to run DXLab on it. :-( But I gave
      up on VMware a while ago both on the desktop and servers (use Proxmox
      there).

      But, of course, this isn't the DXlab list ...