Re: [ARRL-LOTW] suggestion (maybe)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2013
      On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM, dale cole <dchamguy@...> wrote:

      Maybe sometime down the road, when the dust has settled, perhaps for us old folks who just will not give up pen and paper also,  the ARRL paper logbook might follow the same sequence as the info is asked for when writing individual files.  (pardon the run-on

      I've been using my computer in my shack for many years.  CT to start, then (and still) N1MM for contests and DXLab Suite since, I think, 2004 for everything else.  And, I've been on LOTW since 2008 and have claimed a number of awards that way.

      But I still have an ARRL paper log book.