WPX statistics (again and again)

  • Jorge Diez - CX6VM
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2013

      Hello

      Since WPX Award was implemented, I never see my right numbers

      I did anything was told to do to have the right numbers, but is not working.

      LOTW show me 1815 WPX Mixed but my logbook (Swisslog) show me 2554!

      Why this is not accurate?

      I´m afraid WAS and DXCC is also not accurate

      73,

      Jorge

      CX6VM/CW5W

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2013
        > LOTW show me 1815 WPX Mixed but my logbook (Swisslog) show me 2554!
        >
        > Why this is not accurate?

        LotW only shows those credits you have available by LotW - not what
        you have received via cards or eJoke.

        On 8/15/2013 8:30 PM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
        > Hello
        >

        > Since WPX Award was implemented, I never see my right numbers
        >

        > I did anything was told to do to have the right numbers, but is not working.
        >

        > LOTW show me 1815 WPX Mixed but my logbook (Swisslog) show me 2554!
        >

        > Why this is not accurate?
        >

        > I´m afraid WAS and DXCC is also not accurate
        >

        > 73,
        >
        > Jorge
        >
        > CX6VM/CW5W

      • Jorge Diez - CX6VM
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2013
          Hello Joe

          Swisslog have different statistics:

          "ONLY LOTW" = 2554
          "ONLY PAPER QSL" = 2019
          "BOTH LOTW & PAPER" = 2952

          I am sure LOTW numbers are not accurate

          73,
          Jorge

          > LOTW show me 1815 WPX Mixed but my logbook (Swisslog) show me 2554!
          >
          > Why this is not accurate?

          LotW only shows those credits you have available by LotW - not what you have
          received via cards or eJoke.

          On 8/15/2013 8:30 PM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
          > Hello
          >

          > Since WPX Award was implemented, I never see my right numbers
          >

          > I did anything was told to do to have the right numbers, but is not
          working.

          > LOTW show me 1815 WPX Mixed but my logbook (Swisslog) show me 2554!
          >

          > Why this is not accurate?
          >

          > I´m afraid WAS and DXCC is also not accurate
          >

          > 73,
          >
          > Jorge
          >
          > CX6VM/CW5W

        • Bill Aycock
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2013
            Jorge--
            Have you checked by counting them yourself?
            Bill--W4BSG

            > LOTW show me 1815 WPX Mixed but my logbook (Swisslog) show me 2554!
            >
            > Why this is not accurate?

            LotW only shows those credits you have available by LotW - not what you have
            received via cards or eJoke.

            On 8/15/2013 8:30 PM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
            > Hello
            >

            > Since WPX Award was implemented, I never see my right numbers
            >

            > I did anything was told to do to have the right numbers, but is not
            working.

            > LOTW show me 1815 WPX Mixed but my logbook (Swisslog) show me 2554!
            >

            > Why this is not accurate?
            >

            > I´m afraid WAS and DXCC is also not accurate
            >

            > 73,
            >
            > Jorge
            >
            > CX6VM/CW5W

          • Jorge Diez CX6VM
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 18, 2013
              Hi Bill

              No, Swisslog count it :-)

              73,
              Jorge

              Enviado desde mi BlackBerry® device de Antel

              From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@...>
              Sender: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 21:10:20 -0500
              To: <ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com>