Upload URL Changed

  • Jerry K3BZ
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
      I just heard that last night ARRL made a change to the LOTW upload URL.... some of us might need to make some changes to shortcuts, etc.  73,  Jerry K3BZ

    • Dave Bernstein
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
        The upload URL did change, but web browsers accessing the old URL will
        be redirected to the new one.

        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry K3BZ" <k3bz@a...> wrote:
        > I just heard that last night ARRL made a change to the LOTW upload
        URL.... some of us might need to make some changes to shortcuts, etc.
        73, Jerry K3BZ
      • WC7N
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
          Well Dave I just get a hickup when I click on my short cut for LoTW.  What is the new URL ?

          Rod WC7N

          The upload URL did change, but web browsers accessing the old URL will
          be redirected to the new one.

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry K3BZ" <k3bz@a...> wrote:
          > I just heard that last night ARRL made a change to the LOTW upload
          URL.... some of us might need to make some changes to shortcuts, etc.
          73,  Jerry K3BZ

        • Joseph Glockner
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
            Rod,

            Me too! When I click-on the link it take me to another
            URL -- but here is the message I get at the new URL:

            Bad Gateway

            73 Joe wa6axe

            WC7N wrote:

            > Well Dave I just get a hickup when I click on my short cut for LoTW. What is the new URL ?
            >
            > Rod WC7N

          • WC7N
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
              That is exactly what I get.

              Rod WC7N

              WC7N wrote:

              > Well Dave I just get a hickup when I click on my short cut for LoTW.  What is the new URL ?
              >
              > Rod WC7N

            • Dave Bernstein
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
                https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/upload

                but my browser reports a "bad gateway" error now when I navigate
                there.

                --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "WC7N" <wc7n@c...> wrote:
                > Well Dave I just get a hickup when I click on my short cut for
                LoTW. What is the new URL ?

                > Rod WC7N

                of Service.