1.13/1.14

  • dale cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013
       Please pardon me for all the questions--want to make sure I have done all I can on my end before I    contact help desk.  When I do my update, every thing goes fine through the wizard until it starts the actual install.  Then It tells that it has failed.  I have found the program in my downloads file with 3 .exe files and also a zip file.  I trying to move the program, the windows ( ie 9) starts blinking on and and off (black and white) and keeps expanding with only course is to shut the computer down.  I checking my install/remove files I find tqsl 1.13 program, but no tqsl cert.  When asked to  place the program in a file that I can remember, I just click on the file that is being suggested and do nothing  to add to the destination file.  Anybody have any idea what I am missing when I try? I am running Vista home Prieum and running it under "system" and McAfee under automatic update. Some where I saw windows telling me I was under Windows 95, but it will not allow me to change that,and my rcovery disk is dated 10.27.2009, so I don't believe that is possible.
      Very sorry for the long description

      Dale K8TS