logging on to LOTW help

  • roley_g3vir
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
      Each time I try to log on to LOTW it says incorrect user name or password.
      How do I get a refresh of this data.
      I can log onto the ARRL site Ok but obviously LOTW is looking for different details.
      I think at long last I have managed to upload my log but can't log on to see if it is there.
      I am sorry but I am rather dumb as I have been trying to do this for several months.
      Don't all laugh please!
      I know I am a stupid old arse pensioner.
      Very many thanks
      Roley G3VIR
    • Bob KA9MOM

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013

          When you signed up for a LoTW account, you would have received an email back with your password. Your username is your call. I doubt you uploaded your logs as that’s not possible without an account. There is a detail signup process outlined on the LoTW web site.

          Here is another excellent LoTW setup page: http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SettingUpLotW

          73, Gerry VE6LB

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
            Bob & Gerry
            many thanks for your replies.
            Thanks for confirming username is callsign
            Yes it is times like this when I wished they had a recovery system like most others do.
            I am sure if we put that to them they would say it's not done for security issues.
            I have now emailed them and now waiting for a reply.
            If anything magic comes out of this I will report back!
            Have a good week with a few 6 metre openings across the pond!
            Roley G3VIR