RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Setting up another computer

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
      >>>AA6YQ comments below

      From: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Curt Wann
      Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:35 PM
      To: arrl-lotw
      Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] Setting up another computer

      I have TSQL (Version 1.13) on another computer (#2) but with no certificate and I would like to put a certificate on this computer (#2) with the same parameters/properties in the certificate that I have on my other computer (#1). Can I do this on computer #2 by selecting Renew Certificate?

      >>>No.

      >>>The step-by-step procedure for moving a Callsign Certificate from one computer to another is provided here:

      <http://www.arrl.org/TrustedQSL/tQSL-help/moving.htm>

      Also, based upon my reading the group emails, should I not upgrade TSQL to 1.14 until it is fixed?

      <http://www.arrl.org/trustedqsl-beta-release>