Setting up another computer

  • Curt Wann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013

      I have TSQL (Version 1.13) on another computer (#2) but with no certificate and  I would like to put a certificate on this computer (#2) with the same parameters/properties in the certificate that I have on my other computer (#1).  Can I do this on computer #2 by selecting Renew Certificate?   Also, based upon my reading the group emails, should I not upgrade TSQL to 1.14 until it is fixed?

      Curt Wann K4ITO

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013

        <http://www.arrl.org/TrustedQSL/tQSL-help/moving.htm>

        <http://www.arrl.org/trustedqsl-beta-release>