Re: [ARRL-LOTW] LOW Help

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
      At 11:17 AM 7/21/2013, g8ubj wrote:

      >Are any of the links to this working? I can't install my renewed
      >certificate and all the online help seems to be missing?
      >
      >Duplicate Trusted Root Authority certificate: American Radio Relay
      >League Logbook of the World
      >Duplicate Certificate Authority certificate: American Radio Relay
      >League Logbook of the World
      >Certificate or private key not found
      >
      >Root Certificates:Loaded: 0 Duplicate: 1 Error: 0
      >CA Certificates:Loaded: 0 Duplicate: 1 Error: 0
      >User Certificates:Loaded: 0 Duplicate: 0 Error: 1
      >Private Keys:Loaded: 0 Duplicate: 0 Error: 0
      >Configuration Data:Loaded: 0 Duplicate: 0 Error: 0

      You must be using 1.13. In cases where the certificate can't be
      installed, you don't get any message to tell you why other than the
      "User Certificates: .. Error: 1" message.

      The most common cause of this is that you created your certificate
      request on one computer and you're trying to install it onto another
      computer. You must use the same computer system for both steps. If you
      formatted your hard drive in between the certificate request and trying
      to install the new certificate, you won't be able to do that.

      If you upgrade to TQSL 1.14 you'll at least get a more detailed
      explanation of the cause of the problem.
    • g8ubj
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2013
        Thanks Rick,
        I have 1.14 but on a different PC I will try again.

        73 Rex