Re: [ARRL-LOTW] 1.14

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2013
      At 10:34 PM 7/19/2013, dale cole wrote:

      >Dave;
      >Your suggestions and information are proving invaluable. I don't
      >think I could even try this with out your assistance. However your
      >instruction:
      >"I suggest that you first uninstall TQSL 1.13. If any shortcuts to
      >TQSL or TQSLCert remain on your desktop after TQSL is uninstalled,
      >delete them"
      >Could I also interpet that as "also delete lotw in favorites
      >shortcuts" (after uninstalling program?)

      The TQSL 1.13 uninstaller should delete those when you run it. However,
      there's some reason where that uninstaller doesn't work, so if after
      you uninstall 1.13 you still see the shortcuts it's OK to delete them.

      I've had a few people who had to force delete "C:\Program Files\Trusted
      QSL\" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusted QSL\" because the 1.13
      uninstaller simply failed. Doing that leaves the shortcuts around, and
      it's OK to delete them prior to installing TQSL 1.14.