Re: [ARRL-LOTW] QSLs in LoTW

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
      I don't see that here.
      In the MyQSO's page, clicking on the Most Recent QSLs button retrieves qsl with the most
      recent at the top.

      Recently some big contest stations have been re-uploading their logs which appears as if
      they were recent qsls.

      Now if your using a more selective search and hitting the Submit button, you may have your
      search criteria improperly set.

      But selecting a date range in the Download Report can give you a listing in .adi format of
      your most recent qsl's.

      And finally, don't worry, download the report and import it into DXBase and then download
      the lotwimportqsl.rpt from Joe, WA6AXE, site and it will give you a printout of your qsls
      in what ever order you want.