thanks!

  • Alessandro Graziani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2013
      • On LOTW profiles without WW LOCATOR
      • On NON-active LOTW users

      Thanks for the answers on the mailing list and in private.  Glad to know that many DX'ers, like me, are using LOTW only to increase the scores on VUCC and DXCC.

      For missing locators... the only solution sounds to notify, to the individual user, the informations to update the profile.
      ( WILL BE SEMI-EASY, I THINK )

      For non-active LOTW users:

      IMHO, the administration, from there, could locate all non-active users, who are not upgrading the log from one or two years, and then via massive email politely-kindly ask-invite them to update.
      ( my two cents only, unpretentious )

      73, ... to the next.

      Alessandro Graziani
      IZ5MOQ - W6MOQ