Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: LOTW

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 100 , Jun 13, 2013
      Well said.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 13, 2013, at 12:47 AM, "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

      I’m sure I’ve posted a few less than constructive comments here over the years. But if our goal is to make LotW easier to use, we need users to tell us when they run into trouble, or find the documentation confusing, or want to suggest an improvement. Most won’t bother if this group is perceived as a lion’s den.

      Message 100 of 100 , Feb 1
        It sounds like you're downloading your entire log, which is then being read by the logging program.
        It's ignoring the QSOs that it already has marked as confirmed.

        Doesn't sound like there's anything wrong. Like Joe suggested, if you don't like the behavior, you should talk to the support people for N3FJP and see if there's a way to suppress the warnings.

        On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 10:08 AM, wa7srz@... [ARRL-LOTW] <ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        When I download to my Logging Program, confirmations (N3FJP) There is a list of callsigns that scroll.

        Some say Update some say Ignore. It looks like the Ignore ones are always the same. The ones that say Ignore have already been confirmed, but they keep appearing why? Is It the Logging Program or LOTW.

        I hope this makes sense.

        Jim,WA7SRZ

        --
        Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA