Re: LOTW

  • Steve L.
    Message 1 of 111 , Jun 12 3:30 PM
      Sorry Dave, the /sarcasm command line is not working

      I wish I could disable the eQSL functions in several programs. I've actually received abusive emails over some tiny perceived error for a confirmation worth diddly-squat towards awards of value. The fact I use the best logging software didn't help these clowns.

      Feature request: send e-mails every month till folks upload their files to LOTW.

      /snark

      73 Steve VE6VS

      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

      > Can whoever enabled this group's "extra sarcasm" mode please disable it.
      >
      > Thanks…
      >
      > 73,
      >
      > Dave, AA6YQ

    • Glenn Wyant
      Message 111 of 111 , Feb 24, 2016

        did you donate USD  or  EUROS ????
        Look at the receipt you got back in an E-mail

        First qsl is $ 5. , the rest are free
        plus any donation you may have made.

        Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 8:58 PM
        Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] LOTW

        There OQRS shows tht a QSL is $5. I have only one contact so far. Not sure if the price goes up with the number of contacts. Looks like a donation is separate from paying for QSL cards.

        Bob KW9U