Re: LOTW

  • Steve L.
    Message 1 of 101 , Jun 12, 2013
      Sorry Dave, the /sarcasm command line is not working

      I wish I could disable the eQSL functions in several programs. I've actually received abusive emails over some tiny perceived error for a confirmation worth diddly-squat towards awards of value. The fact I use the best logging software didn't help these clowns.

      Feature request: send e-mails every month till folks upload their files to LOTW.

      /snark

      73 Steve VE6VS

    • dchamguy@att.net
      Message 101 of 101 , May 16, 2015
        Whether importing, exporting, or what-ever.......LOTW does  do a lot of amazing things.  Thanks to the paid staff, and the volunteer workers, it is catching up and paying on it's debt.
        I remember the day (as many of you may) when it was first conceived to have an "automatic confirmation" with each qso.  We are not there yet, and many of us still prefer the colorful wall paper; but it will come someday

        During which time, I shall keep sending "pse qsl"

        Dale K8TS