Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: LOTW lost one qsl record

  • Frank T Brady
    Message 1 of 65 , May 22, 2013

      Sure enough, after a few days, LOTW qsl counts for my account are back in balance with my records.
      Either someone saw my complaint and corrected the error,
      Or, they have some kind of periodic internal auditing that corrects occasional data integrity "glitches"
      73, frank w0ecs

      I think that's different Bob
      Of course, I can't tell since I don't use the awards area.
      Did you notice a drop in your Qsl Records count?
      For me, the lotw web page now says "You have 2141 Qsl Records"
      My count is 2142 and their count also used to be 2142.
      Also, one qsl is missing from a download of all lotw qsls.
      The only thing slightly unusual is that there were two qsos with the same call (UA6DX) in a 3 minute time interval.
      The 2nd of the two qsos is the one for which the qsl disappeared.
      For now I'll just monitor it for awhile.
      73, frank w0ecs

      On 5/21/2013 11:58 AM, Robert wrote:

      Hi Frank,

      I don't lose the QSL itself, but about once every month or so, I lose a DXCC or WAS credit for a QSL. It effectively "unchecks" itself and my credit count drops by one. I have a trouble ticket in on this but have not had a response.

      Is this different than what you are seeing?

      73, Bob N7ZO

      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Frank T Brady <franktbrady@...> wrote:

      > hi - smeagn
      > This probably seems nit pickin, but my logger is coded to yelp when
      > stats hiccup.
      > Lotw and my qsl counts have stayed in sync for years (with an occasional
      > difference of one qsl after an outage that straightened out after a few
      > days.
      > It has gone off by one again, but it has persisted for almost a week now.
      > I ran some audits last night and found the qso whose qsl has been
      > dropped from their records.
      > I wonder if anyone else has seen this problem?
      > I thought about reuploading that qso to see if it remade the match, but
      > I don't want to be hasty.
      > It's just FYI for now. I like to see things in balance.
      >
      > 73, frank w0ecs

    • Frank T Brady
      Message 65 of 65 , May 22, 2013